Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Starting a Blog

I am very excited to be doing what I am doing now! I am officially a full time artist and stay at home mom. I have been drawing in charcoal since my Junior year in high school and drawing supported me through those years. After high school, I had to set my art slightly to the side while I worked full time. So through many years I simply drew for friends and family. Now that my husband and I have a little girl, and he has insurance, I can stay at home and work on my dream! I have always wanted to be able to draw for people for a living. I also would like to one day own my own gallery. I am well on my way to accomplishing these goals! Thanks to the love and support of my family, my in-laws, and my husband, I truly believe that these dreams will come true!

1 comment:

  1. It really is FUN when you can use your talents and enjoy them isn't it? Especially if you can turn it into a little business to help bring in a little extra.

    ReplyDelete