Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shows, Events, and Festivals

My calender is really starting to fill up! This Saturday (October 10th) I am setting up at an Artist's Walk in downtown Celina, OH. It will last from noon till eight in the evening. I'm really hoping for good weather! The following Sunday (October 18th), I will be setting up at St. Marys' Fall Festival Walk With Nature. They are having a Farmer's Market on the covered bridge from noon till four in the afternoon. It sounds like a good time with a Chili Cook-Off, beer taste testing, and local music groups performing! Then the first Saturday of November (the 7th), I think that I am setting up at the 2009 Charity League Arts & Crafts Festival at Sidney High School. I know for a fact that their cafeteria and big gym are completely full! Lastly, on November 21st, I will be in Piqua, Ohio at the Learning Place for a fall bazaar. I'll keep you posted on any details I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment