Friday, October 8, 2010

Back To Blogging

I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging. I've been out of the habit since things have just been really crazy for me. I found out that I was pregnant with my second baby eight months after Anna was born! So we bought a house with three bedrooms and a basement. I set up my very own studio in the basement which I LOVE! We had a house fire in April (yes we had only been living there for a month and managed to catch it on fire). So my husband, my daughter, and  I had to stay with my parents for two months while the repairs were being done. Then Adalyn Paige was born on August 3rd, 2010! All the while, I've been keeping up my business and setting up a new shop at Etsy called Painting it Personal. That shop features my name wall art and custom paintings. So hopfully, now that things have settled back into a normal(ish) routine, I'll be able to blog everyday again!



No comments:

Post a Comment